[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - WANTED: Sony SS-LA500ED/C505ED speakers (UK based)

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:12 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - WANTED: Sony SS-LA500ED/C505ED speakers (UK based)

WANTED: Sony SS-LA500ED/C505ED speakers (UK based)

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by d3cyph3r » Sat May 17, 2014 12:43 pm

As per the topic i'm in the market for a set of SS-LA500ED/C505ED speakers, also looking for the matching SAW-D200 sub.

If you are UK based or will post to the UK please let me know.

thanks in advance.
d3cyph3r
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Micke79 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:56 am

Hi,
I have a pair of black SS-LA500ED speakers and WS-FV500 floorstands here in Finland.

If we can agree on terms (price and shipping), I am more than willing to send them over. They've been standing in storage for almost two years now, better that someone uses them!

Br. Micke
Micke79
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by d3cyph3r » Sat May 24, 2014 3:35 am

how is best to contact you regarding these speakers?
d3cyph3r
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Algernon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:54 am

announced at E3 this year . But please , you must understand that there is much to do ," he says .Kingdom Hearts 3 will be launched on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a date yet to be confirmed.
As usual in the genre, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn held their Halloween party mode with a nice event to commemorate the Day of the Dead coating the world of Eorzea with ceremonial lamps, as players are dressed in all kinds o
ucm
Algernon
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jjourneyy22 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 am

I'm having an issue sorta like this. I can log into games fine, ping seems fine. I play lots of FPS garrys mod, counter strike and the like. If im standing still in the game i can shoot and kill people just fine but when i try to walk and fire my weapon it will not shoot at all. i cant jump and shoot either. As long as i camp and do not move i can play just fine but soon as i try to run n gun nothing happens. I play all my games with steam , everything has been working fine the past 6 months or so and this just started the past month. i havent installed any new hardware or software, i know norton sometimes affects steam but i have uninstalled that in attempts to fix the problem.I've called my cable provider (Time Warner) and every thing checks out fine on there end. I've also tried wired and wireless connections. Any help would be greatly appreciated .
jjourneyy22
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals