[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - WTB Sony N77es/E77es/STR GX10ES

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:56 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - WTB Sony N77es/E77es/STR GX10ES

WTB Sony N77es/E77es/STR GX10ES

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by Galaxie65 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello,

I've been referencing the site off and on for years and wanted to take the step to join. I'm currently a member over at AudioKarma and I'm really in need of some help. What got me hooked in the audio world was the Sony ES line and I just have an itch to get the system I've always wanted. I'm looking for a N77ES amp and the matching preamp, I however already have one of the preamps. I would love to have a set of the N77es amps and I'm willing to foot the bill if need be. The STR GX10ES is the receiver I've always wanted and would love to add that to my collection to use in my media room.

I have cash in hand and I also have some trade. I have a Sony TA-N86B power amp in the box with manuals that I can off up. It's near perfect, however there is a bent edge on the rack mount that happened with the original owner. It's not horrible but nonetheless there. I would be willing to make some great deals if anyone can help me or work something out on what I am looking for. I try to check ebay but seem to miss the chance based on work or bad luck.

I really appreciate any help

Thanks
Kevin
Galaxie65
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals