[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - WANTED STR-DA3300ES REMOTES

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:11 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - WANTED STR-DA3300ES REMOTES

WANTED STR-DA3300ES REMOTES

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by Giorgimt » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:47 am

Hi folks, I am looking for RM-AAL011 or RM-AAU018, preferably the smaller AAU018. I own an RM-AAL005 (for STR-DA5200ES), but it doesn't control the 3300. In my ignorance I thought that maybe all new remotes could control Stand By and Volume on various models, but I was wrong. If there is a way to reprogram it, I would certainly appreciate your input. Thanks!
Giorgimt
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Mr_Mod » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 pm

the remote should work, both the remote and the recever need to be set to the same either remote 1 or remote 2. Check the user manual on how to configure the receiver and remote
Mr_Mod
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Giorgimt » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 am

Mr_Mod, thanks for your suggestion. I tried that, but it still doesn't work. I know the remote is good, because I was able to program my Blue Ray player code into it and it works fine.
Giorgimt
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by jehill » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:07 am

My solution would be to purchase a Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote which you should be able to find for $59.99 at Amazon.com.

The 650 brings you into the 21st century!  As a bonus, a motion sensor turns on backlighting!  You are guided on-line through the process of adding Devices to be controlled and then defining Activities.  It's a breeze!  The remote can "learn" new commands, if needed.  The remote keeps track of what's on and off and turns Devices on/off as needed when you switch Activities.  For example, my Activities are as follows: Watch TV, Watch Apple TV, Watch Google TV, Watch Movie, Watch DVD, Listen to CDs.  Listen to CDs doesn't require the TV to be on.  So, If I switch from Watch TV to Listen to CDs, the TV is turned off.  The Activity definitions include all input switching required.

You can add a separated device for each receiver and select which of the two is used for each activity.

jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by Mr_Mod » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 am

As i said before the remote and receiver both need to be set to the same code seat either AV1 or AV2.
If you refer to page 37 & 38 of the 5200 manual located here this will tell you how to change the remote.
Now if you read pages 37 &38 of the 3300 maunal located here it will tell you how to change it on that model.
Sony have had 2 seperate code sets for many years on their DA series of receivers.

Mr_Mod
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Giorgimt » Sun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Gentlemen, thank you for your suggestions. I tried both things, changing AV codes and a different remote (I have a RM-VL620) to no avail. I think that perhaps my receiver is broken itself? I'm going to look inside, next time I get a chance.
Giorgimt
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by TomQuach » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:05 am

These are really great, aren't these available for selection soon. Some things are quiet classic.
You can get score highest marks in dumps exam using and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals, ccna wireless training.
TomQuach
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Serial1990 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:27 pm

These are really great.

Guten Kaufs macht den Beutel leer.
Serial1990
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals