[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - A few NEW (yes new) Sony ES components for sale .

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:30 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - A few NEW (yes new) Sony ES components for sale .

A few NEW (yes new) Sony ES components for sale .

This is the place for where you can post links to great Sony related deals that you found on the internet. You can also lists products that you want. Also, groupbuys deals are listed.

Moderator: jttar

by balladof32 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am

Im new to the forums here but thought it a good place to sell some Sony ES components that I have acquired in recent weeks .   All are in as new condition , all are boxed with remotes where applicable and come with all manuals and packaging .   Any interest in either a sale or trade please let me know .  All have come out of storage after nearly 20 years i doubt any of the components have been used 5 or more times if that which is reflected in their condition .  All are European 240 models ,  all are champagne except the cassette deck which is black .  Items are in the UK but Im prepared to ship to most of the world given appropriate postage / shipping costs .

Sony TA-VA777ES Amplifier

Sony MDS-JA555ES Minidisc Deck

Sony TC-KA6ES Cassette Deck

Sony D777ES DAB Tuner

Sony DVP-7000 CD / DVD Player

I will post some pics later .

balladof32
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by buncee » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 am

On 2010-06-14 07:01, balladof32 wrote:
Im new to the forums here but thought it a good place to sell some Sony ES components that I have acquired in recent weeks .   All are in as new condition , all are boxed with remotes where applicable and come with all manuals and packaging .   Any interest in either a sale or trade please let me know .  All have come out of storage after nearly 20 years i doubt any of the components have been used 5 or more times if that which is reflected in their condition .  All are European 240 models ,  all are champagne except the cassette deck which is black .  Items are in the UK but Im prepared to ship to most of the world given appropriate postage / shipping costs .

Sony TA-VA777ES Amplifier

Sony MDS-JA555ES Minidisc Deck

Sony TC-KA6ES Cassette Deck

Sony D777ES DAB Tuner

Sony DVP-7000 CD / DVD Player

I will post some pics later .

AVOID - A BAYLIFF WILL BE KNOCKING ON HIS DOOR DUE TO SELLING FAULTY GOODS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
buncee
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by balladof32 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 am

You fu@cking coward ! Try and insure the items you get picked up using you're own arrangements. I know who you are so I'd really refrain from the smart arse comments which are neither funny or true. Anyone knocks at my door and I'll be knocking at yours and I'll pull you to pieces if you want to make comments like that !
balladof32
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by buncee » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am

On 2010-08-20 08:02, balladof32 wrote:
You fu@cking coward ! Try and insure the items you get picked up using you're own arrangements. I know who you are so I'd really refrain from the smart arse comments which are neither funny or true.  Anyone knocks at my door and I'll be knocking at yours and I'll pull you to pieces if you want to make comments like that !

Bring it on mate you know where I am
buncee
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by geoff538 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Is your MDS-JA555ES still for sale?

Thanks....
geoff538
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Zhah001 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:08 am

Glad to hear that the picture is so good. With cable and satellite most TV's are just used as monitors and it sounds like you have a keeper.All are European 240 models , all are champagne except the cassette deck which is black . Items are in the UK but Im prepared to ship to most of the world given appropriate postage / shipping costs .
You can check out our latest exams written by our certified teams to help you pass .You can also purchase . Our is simply excellent in quality.
Zhah001
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Great Sony Deals