[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Manual convergence

Advanced search
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Manual convergence

Manual convergence

This Forum is for any other questions you might have and for discussions on the latest Sony television news.

Moderator: jttar

by ciper » Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:33 am

Last night I decided to do a full manual convergence on my set. I disconnected the "service mode" electronic convergence lead and started to adjust. Almost right away I ran into a problem. What is the propper procedure for removing the white material that keeps the adjustments in place. I didnt put any pressure on it as I thought there was an easier way. I contemplated using an exacto to seperate the plates but this would be time consuming.

After all i adjusted what i could and did make an improvement the convergence. The center of my screen is almost PERFECT now, its actually hard to tell its not dead on. The edges however need some help. I was able to clean up most of the slop at the edges using the electronic convergence but Im maxing out of two of the settings.
ciper
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

Return to Television Misc and News