[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - KDL-32LL150 from Costco

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:26 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KDL-32LL150 from Costco

KDL-32LL150 from Costco

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony Televsion set (i.e. Sony Wega grainess problem, cable problems, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by EarlyAdopter » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:52 pm

The SONY Bravia KDL-32LL150 was my first flat screen TV. I trusted SONY quality.

Later, I learned that it is an LCD but not an LCD LED. The backlight is apparently fluorescent. I paid about $500 at Costco in 2009 and after about a year the picture divided into four horizontal bands with a clear image in the top band and a degraded/overlapping picture getting worse in each step toward the bottom of the screen. It was made in Mexico.

My next SONY will be an LCD LED and 40" instead of 32". My COSTCO SPECIAL is a lemon. I keep it on at the side of the room to monitor other channels. I guess I was just unlucky.

Costco seems to have severed their relationship with SONY but I'm still a loyal fan of both SONY and Costco.

The redesigned website looks good!
EarlyAdopter
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

Return to Television Troubleshooting