[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - KDL-52W4100 with bad T-Con where to find replacement?

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:15 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KDL-52W4100 with bad T-Con where to find replacement?

KDL-52W4100 with bad T-Con where to find replacement?

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony Televsion set (i.e. Sony Wega grainess problem, cable problems, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by RudeJoe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

I have a KDL-52W4100 with vertical lines. Based on research I've done it appears that the T-Con board may be at fault. To that end I've been looking all over trying to find a replacement. I'm trying to find an exact match but I'm wondering if any of the others that seem to be more plentiful would work. The numbers on my board:

T-Con board number: 404652ASNC6LV3.7
other number that seems to matter 2254F from the number on the sticker which I guess mutates to LJ94-02254F for the sake of finding the right one.

Like I said I can't find anyone that has one of these available.

will a v4.5 work?

Can anyone help with this? Thanks!
RudeJoe
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Here is a source: http://www.tristatemodule.com/t-Search. ... L-52W4100+

Order the one that is Part Number LJ94-02254F.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by RudeJoe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks for your prompt response. You got me all excited with that link. It wasn't until I clicked the actual product that I realized I had already been to that site and it was out of stock. Do you have any other resources? I've searched by every number I could think of trying to find the part but every site I've seen is out of stock. There is one company that will fix my board but they want $250 to do it. Too much for that TV.
RudeJoe
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Especially if it's not the problem! The fact that Tri-Sate doesn't have the part is not a good sign. They probably never will have it again unless one is returned. They have a 20% restocking fee, so if you do purchase a board and it isn't the problem, you can return it and get 80% of the purchase price back.

I don't have any ideas where else you can purchase the board you need.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

Return to Television Troubleshooting