[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - KDL-32S3000 Blinking PC/Off TImer Light - no response

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:24 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KDL-32S3000 Blinking PC/Off TImer Light - no response

KDL-32S3000 Blinking PC/Off TImer Light - no response

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony Televsion set (i.e. Sony Wega grainess problem, cable problems, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by yarf » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:34 pm

We were just given a used KDL-32S3000 from my brother in-law about two weeks ago. It was working fine until today. Now, when you try and power it on there is just a blank screen and the standby light comes on with the PC Off/Timer light blinking slowly (on for 5 seconds, off for 1, no cycle or repeat).

Any thoughts? I don't have manual as got second hand.

Thanks.
yarf
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:11 pm

You may obtain the Operating Instructions at https://docs.sony.com/release/KDL32SL130.pdf. I found this link by going to http://esupport.sony.com/perl/select-sy ... ECTOR=DOCS and searching for kdl30s3000. If you do that, you will see "Operating Instructions" listed under the tab "Manuals, Specs & Warranty". If you select the "How to and Troubleshooting" tab, you will see the item "Red, green or orange lights are blinking on the TV". If you select that item and go to the orange section, you will find that the TV may be receiving a software update if the TV is connected to the internet. The Operating Instructions don't describe a state where the PC Off/Timer light blinks.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by yarf » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm

I found that as well but TV Is not connected to Internet. Only plugged into wall. I have tried the reset (arrow on remote us power button) but no luck.

Any way to load a new software driver or something via a USB key?
yarf
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Troubleshooting