[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - kp51ws510 projection...not that clear

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:31 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - kp51ws510 projection...not that clear

kp51ws510 projection...not that clear

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony Televsion set (i.e. Sony Wega grainess problem, cable problems, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by tonydiato » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:40 am

I just bought the sony 51 hdtv projection tv. I am a big sony fan, but dissapointed in the picture quality of the projection tv. I have always heard they are not as clear as a tube. I am not using digital cable or satalite. Just regular cable is connected. Is there something under these circumstances that I can do to make the picture a lot clearer. I would Hate to return this tv. But compared to my old 32 inch tube...it was always clear. This tv is graining and fuzzy. I really love this 51 inch tv, but if its not clear I will probably return it.

Is there something I can do to make it more clearer?
tonydiato
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:21 pm

tonydiato,

It might be that you new 51" hdtv is accentuating the flaws in your cable transmission that you couldn't see with your 32" TV. You might want to try tweaking your picture settings with Avia or Video Essential disk's. I used the Avia disk and it made a huge difference on my 53" RPTV.

jttar
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Television Troubleshooting