[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony DSC H-9

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:14 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony DSC H-9

Sony DSC H-9

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 am

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 pm

This picture depicts the sad condition of Portland's Steel Bridge that local director Gus Van Sant made famous in his 2004 movie The Hunted.

~Maxx~

*Sony DSC H-9 aka Sony H-9 MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Outside Portland's Lawrence Gallery in January.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:35 pm

I spotted this massive cloud hanging over the downtown and it took me three shots one of which is seen above before I remembered that I had my Circular Polarizing Filter with me just for such occasions. So after adding it to the front of the H-9's Rodenstock UV/Haze Filter and adjusting it for maximum polarization I immediately started getting shots like this...

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm

The Jammin' Salmon.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:35 am

The Space Shuttle flew over the other evening and I managed to get this picture of it with the H-9 dialed up to 930 mm equivalent focal length.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Speaking of tiny things in the sky the other day I noticed a barely visible speck of something way off in the distance and so I took a few pictures of it with the H-9 set at 30X and it wasn't until later on that evening that I was able to crop the picture and finally see learn the identity of the mystery speck and I was very surprised at what I saw...

~Maxx~

Explore The New Sony MaxxPix

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:28 am

Some of my talented sister's goardgeous craftwork.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maxxwire » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 am

A foot bridge near the LBJ Ranch in Johnsonville Texas.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

PreviousNext

Return to Camera Misc.