[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Interchangable batteries on DCR-DVD products?

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:51 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Interchangable batteries on DCR-DVD products?

Interchangable batteries on DCR-DVD products?

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by MikeyRB » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:43 am

I own a DCR-DVD108 camcorder and am looking to get another similar one for the wife. Are the batteries between the models interchangable or are they specific to certain models? I want to buy the DCR-DVD405 after seeing this review, mainly because it seems the same as my 108 but takes much better photos (the 108 takes horrendous photos!) and it would be convenient if all the batteries were interchangable because I only have the included 108 battery and it would be a backup battery on days where only the 405 is being used.

Thank you for your help!
MikeyRB
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:48 pm

According to various comments made on other forums, the NP-FH series of batteries (108) are interchangable with the NP-FP series (405).  However, its not like that the other way around, according to this forum.  Seems kind of strange that you can interchange one, and not the other.  Maybe someone else can add some more information.  Peace.       

NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Camera Misc.