[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - cam to dvd recorder

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:57 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - cam to dvd recorder

cam to dvd recorder

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Razgo » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:29 pm

just posing a question whilst i figure out if a go and buy a sonydvdcam or not.

i was wondering what the difference might be if i had a digital cam dv would i be able to plug it straight into a stand alone dvd recorder? and if so , would it be the same as using the sony dvdcam recorder as far as the outcome is concerned? well i guess i would just press play on the cam whilst pluged in to the TV and record on the dvd recorder.

with the sony dvdcam it records straight on to an 8cm dvd and is ready for playback after finalized.

any thoughts on this?

i know the sonydvdcam may lack the quality that a tape cam can produce but i don't think it would that noticable as i won't be doing any professional work with it. just home movies.

i was looking at the sonydvd cam for it's conveinience but it is twice the price of a standard video cam. so thats why i was asking the question on recording to a dvd recorder, if it would be the same outcome?

Razgo
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Razgo » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:07 pm

in response to my own question after some more research i have found that the dvdcam suffers a little under low lighting. otherwise the end result is no one would really be able to tell the difference between the dvdcam and a 3c cam unless your looking for it.

Razgo
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

Return to Camera Misc.