[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - New to this site, lack of Sony handycams stuff

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:03 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - New to this site, lack of Sony handycams stuff

New to this site, lack of Sony handycams stuff

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by triplesaber » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:06 pm

im a new member. I havent got a Sony yet but im eyeing for the new DCR HC1000E. From what ive browsed through, this site doesnt offer much stuff about Sony camcorders, which i think is a must, since the majority or videocam users use Sony handycams. I already have Canon & Samsung miniDV cam, and i want to like a Sony cam, but the only obstacle tht keeps me from buyin a Sony cam is the lack of physical buttons to change settings manually. Im saving to get the HC1000, its inviting, but i dont want to give a touch on the LCD to change the exposure, and shake the video as well. C'mon Sony, bring back the physical buttons, like the good old TRV950.
triplesaber
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by MachineMan » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:15 pm

If you want to check out Camcorder stuff then go to camcorderinfo.com.  It has specific forums and reviews. 

Also for manual controls and an all around better 3ccd camcorder go with the Panasonic GS400.  It also has real buttons and not touch screen menu's.
MachineMan
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

Return to Camera Misc.