[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - movieshaker export problem

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:51 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - movieshaker export problem

movieshaker export problem

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by balrog » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:33 am

I have DCR IP1E PAL camera using movieshaker ver. 3.1 with windows XP prof.

I have edited several video's with no problems. However I have other software that requires later version of Quicktime so on occassions I have edited with this version and then reinstalled quicktime 5 and movieshaker to export without the audio skipping that occurs with quicktime lastest version.

Suddenly I am being stopped doing this because everytime I reload an edited file with quicktime 5 I get the dreaded windows 'encountered a problem' window and the software has to close down. The tec details says  AppVer : 3.1.1.1310 Modname: quicktime. qts Modver 5.0.2.15
offset 002 f1622.

What baffles me is that this should happen when i have carried out the same proceadure with no problems before. I can reload the file providing I reinstal the later version of quicktime but of course can't export an acceptable version. I am exporting to micromvtape on my camera.

Any help greatly appreciated

balrog
balrog
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Misc.