[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony PC109/PC330 A/V Input Recording and LANC Remote - Question for Owners

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:19 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony PC109/PC330 A/V Input Recording and LANC Remote - Question for Owners

Sony PC109/PC330 A/V Input Recording and LANC Remote - Question for Owners

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Revo_VFR2002 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:41 am

Hello,

I am considering to buy either a PC109 or PC330 camcorder. I have, however, a concern regarding the recording of a video signal coming from the A/V input jack.

I need to be able to connect a "bullet camera", tape from it, and operate the camcorder using a LANC remote control. I tested a PC109's input jack using a VCR as the input and noticed that in order to be able to record from the A/V input jack, you need to be in "Play/Edit" mode and use the touch screen to operate the camcorder (the Record button does not work at all).

I am concerned that I will not be able to control the record start/stop operations using a LANC remote control while in "Play/Edit" mode... I do not have access to a LANC remote control and cannot test this fonctionnality. This does not appear to be documented anywhere...

I would be very grateful to owners of PC109 and PC330 that have a LANC remote control to test this for me and confirm that the remote will indeed be able to operate the camcorder when recording from the A/V input jack.

Thanks and regards,

Revo

PS- I have read great reviews on the PC330 but I have not found much on the PC109. If anyone has tried both, you are more than welcome to share your experience. PC109 owners comments would also be most appreciated.

Revo_VFR2002
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Misc.