[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - DCR-PC108E Instruction Manual

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - DCR-PC108E Instruction Manual

DCR-PC108E Instruction Manual

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by Tazmin » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:12 am

Hi all

I was on holiday in China recently and to capture the sights and sounds I dashed out and bought a DCR-PC108E Handycam. The manual of course was in chinese!! but I thought it would be a simple case when I got home to just download an english version. THis has been more difficult than I could have imagined. Does anyone know where I can get an electronic copy of this manual.

thanks

Tazmin
Tazmin
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:23 pm

Tazmin- Welcome to Agoraquest. Can you read any of these languages? Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Swedish or Finnish. If so you are in luck. Just go to this site and it can be downloaded in any of the above listed languages, in .pdf format.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Tazmin » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:32 am

Hi Toli

Thanks for the speedy reply. I can't find the link to the site that you suggested. I may have more luck getting the manual translated from one of the languages yoyu mentioned than from chinese if I can't get an English version of the manual. Can you please repost the site the manuals are available?

thanks

Taz

Tazmin
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:05 am

Tazmin- I'm really sorry, must have had a 'brain fart', lol..... Here's that link:

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/index/index.asp?l=en 
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Tazmin » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:38 am

~LOL~

Thanks for the link. It seems the manual for the DCR-PC108 is the same as that for the DCR-PC109. Thanks millions for the link

Taz
Tazmin
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Misc.