[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Manual for DSC505v - prefferably in swedish..!!

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Manual for DSC505v - prefferably in swedish..!!

Manual for DSC505v - prefferably in swedish..!!

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by DrSpritze » Wed May 26, 2004 10:00 am

Hi!

I _need_ a manual for my DSC505v, in swedish if possible...any idea where to get one?
I've mailed Sony, but got only auto-replys..

Also I seriously need the battery charger...but the ones on the net are so f***ing expensive..!! Is there any "noname"-chargers around?

Thx in advance!

/DrS
DrSpritze
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Wed May 26, 2004 10:40 am

DrSpritze- Welcome to Agoraquest. Go to the link below. Under that link go to; Personal Video, Digital Still Camera, DSC-505V; and the last manual listed is in Swedish. Unfortunately I can't be of any help with your charger search.

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/index/index.asp?l=en

- Toli KF-50WE610 (w/SU-GW1), STR-DA7ES (w/ RM-TP1), SAT-HD300, DVP-NS715P; Klipsch KSF-10.5(2), KSF-S5(2), KSF-C5, KSW-15; Monster: Powerbar 1100, MSeries DVI/component, Reference Toslink, Clear Jacket speaker wire (w/Quick Lock banana plugs); XBOX

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Tiny_Turtle » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:06 pm

Doktorn,
Jag skrev en rad på svenska till Toli förut och då började han svara via nåt onlinelexikon. Ibland blir det väldigt kul...

Where have you checked out chargers? eBay?

/Tiny Nollåtta
Tiny_Turtle
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by Toli » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:33 am

Tiny_Turtle- I am truely sorry if I offended you, this won't happen again. If I see any posts in Swedish I will leave them alone as well as any posts that you comment on, if that will make you happy. The rest of this message will be in your inbox.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Tiny_Turtle » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:11 pm

No worries Toli. Noone's offended here. It's just that when you try and communicate in a language using only a dictionary, sometimes the result looks amusing. The lines you wrote in your reply to DrSpritze were just fine however and I regret causing you to edit them out. Sorry.

Swedish is such a small language that it's always a bit surprising when people outside our little sphere can communicate using it. Please keep writing in Svenska, I like it.

/Tiny
Tiny_Turtle
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Camera Misc.