[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - DCR-HC20

Advanced search
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:34 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - DCR-HC20

DCR-HC20

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by operative_jeff04 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:15 am

Is there any way to transfer video from my Handycam HC20 to my computer with the USB port? This is very important to my grade in this class...pleeeeeeeease help!!!....(for more information see my thread on the Camera Troubleshooting Forum)

operative_jeff04
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:09 am

operative_jeff04- Do you have DirectX 9.0b or later installed? If you don't, you will have to install it. Also, make sure there are no other USB devices connected other than keyboard, mouse and camcorder. If that doesn't help, you could also uninstall and then reinstall the software.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Brainalmostdead » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:38 pm

Hi,

You should install the supplied Picture Package to transfer the video to the computer thro' the USB( USB driver will be auto installed while installing PPackage).

Also, make sure that the camcorder power switch is set to PLAY/EDIT and the USB STREAM to ON in the SETUP MENU of the camcorder. Also, ensure that these settings are made before connecting the camcorder to the computer.

Bye
Brainalmostdead
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Misc.