[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Reviews of the DCRHC-20/30/40 camcorder series?

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:59 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Reviews of the DCRHC-20/30/40 camcorder series?

Reviews of the DCRHC-20/30/40 camcorder series?

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by overtheedge » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:36 pm

I've read 7 pages of previous posts and checked the Reviews section, and don't see anything on the DCRHC series camcorders.  Is anyone using one of these? Pros and cons?  Also, if you don't plan to use this camcorder for digital stills, is there any reason to buy the 40 instead of the 30? Thanks for any feedback.
overtheedge
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:04 pm

overtheedge- Check out this site......http://camcorderinfo.com/ . It has reviews on all three, DCR-HC20/30/40 . This site has professional reviews and a user forum. This link is courtesy of MachineMan, pleasant reading.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by overtheedge » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:47 pm

Hey Toli and MachineMan, I can't thank you enough for the link.  Talk about your detailed reviews- I only read through one of them before getting back here.  Now I'll go through the forum discussions to get a more complete picture.

Anyway, I'm looking for a camcorder for my mother, and the automatic "Easy" setting on these sounds perfect for her.

Much appreciated,

Steve
overtheedge
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:04 pm

overtheedge- No problem. When I decide to purchase a camcorder I also plan on consulting that site. The reviews certainly are informative, detailed and well written. 

MachineMan- Kudos to you!
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Camera Misc.