[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony Video Camera No. CCD-TRV118

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:16 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony Video Camera No. CCD-TRV118

Sony Video Camera No. CCD-TRV118

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony digital camera (i.e. Sony digital camera problem issue, contrast problems, picture quality, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by sonybabeh » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:06 am

(the model number is right anyways)friend lost his charger i dont know what it looks like,
told him i could probly help him so here we go!!!!

model number is ccd-trv118, battery is SONY  model no. NPFM30  battery pack 7.2v 5.wh li-ion e160814  on sony battery it says it is infolithium just like on camera

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sony-latin.com/assets/resources/image_450/CCD-TRV118.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.clubwnc.com/eshop/product_info.php%3Fpname%3DSONY_HANDYCAM_560X_HI8_CCD-TRV118_%26products_id%3D43&h=450&w=450&sz=27&hl=en&start=48&um=1&usg=__wUYJXylf7-oWp-N18qDrnFKQkog=&tbnid=SXOOyyWkEQ_yEM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSony%2BCCD-TRV118%26start%3D40%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B2GGFB_enCA292CA292%26sa%3DN

that is my camera, the link is long lol,

wondering what charger i need, what the price would be, where i could get it from? future shop?.(also what other cords come with it? maybe i could get a cord that charges it like at home only then go out?)

im in canada... thank you for reading ill check up on this tomorrow.

anyways i bought my camera lost the dang charger as well, went to storebought another charger it was a HUNDRED DOLLARS danggggggg i tried tocharge his battery on mine but it didnt work (mine can charge manycameras including sony)
so i thought i could try and get this camera going cause its alotbetter hehe, and maybe take my charger back! and give this camera toanother friend:-), and use this for the few things i need to, i couldget a picture of his camera if you want.

sonybabeh
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:11 am

sonybabeh,

The Sony DAPC has both the charger and the charging cord in stock. They only ship to the U.S., but you could ship to a friend on the U.S. side and then pick it up if you are close enough, or have him ship it to you.

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by sonybabeh » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:15 pm

alright, well im in canada far away from america and i dont know anybody from the U.S except online people so,

can you show me a picture of what it looks like? what about ebay i saw some charges on there but they looked cheap and id be scared they dont work.

thanks for reply, ill loook on that site.
sonybabeh
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by sonybabeh » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:17 pm

i looked on the site i couldnt find it, can you help me out? what section is it in?
sonybabeh
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 am

sonybabeh,

When you go to that site, all you do is enter the model number of the camera in the box on the right side and it will pull up the parts.

I checked at a couple places and the Sony DAPC and www.partstore.com both have the parts in stock, but they only ship to the U.S.. But there is another supplier, www.ued.net that ships internationally. Their site shows out of stock but it could be wrong, you might want to contact them.

Then again, this may be a better option but you might have to remove the battery to use it, click here. And yes, they ship to Canada.

I hope that this helps.

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by sonybabeh » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 am

i checked ued.net and i could find it do you go to internet shipping or w/e it said?

you think i could try ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charger-for-SONY-battery-CCD-TRV108-CCD-TRV118-NP-FM50_W0QQitemZ180296489913QQihZ008QQcategoryZ48618QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

sonybabeh
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by sonybaby » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:03 am

hey its sony babeh i lost account u can delete it if u want...

i was wondering, can i use a universal charger or do i gotta get from the sony store? i went to radio shack they had 1 for 40$

but i can get 1 cheaper alot cheaper, but does sony let you do that?
the battery is another brand like stated up in the thread.
sonybaby
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Watsoncurtees » Sat May 19, 2012 10:14 am

Sony video camera is one high range and low range system. There are mainly focus on sale of product and customer get easily services. You can purchase online camera accessories.
Watsoncurtees
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Troubleshooting