[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - do settings from program carry through to auto and vice versa?

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:20 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - do settings from program carry through to auto and vice versa?

do settings from program carry through to auto and vice versa?

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony digital camera settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by bobbiedobbs » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:12 pm

If I turn on instant scene recognition in auto mode will this carry over to Program?

If I activate real (natural) color in Program, will this also apply when I am in automatic?
bobbiedobbs
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 am

What kind of camera do you have ?  

Normally in Auto mode your camera makes just about all the decisions for you.  You don't have to worry about the various exposure modes, just point and shoot.  Most of the time it does a pretty good job, even if the results are a little less than artistic.

The various Program modes allows you to be creative by allowing you to have control over the flash, shutter and lens; just to name a few.

In response to your question, I would normally say there is no carry over effect, but I want to check your  camera model first.       
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by bobbiedobbs » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 am

I have a Sony DSC-W300
bobbiedobbs
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Camera Configuration