[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - handy cam dcr-hc-24e download movie

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:36 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - handy cam dcr-hc-24e download movie

handy cam dcr-hc-24e download movie

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony digital camera settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by somiadiscon » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:50 pm

hi all,

i have sony handy cam dcr-hc-24e digital camera could you please tell me why i can't download movie more than 10min the software gave with product is not supporting to more than 10min why is that?. but i can record more than 10min

help me please
somia
somiadiscon
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:04 am

Welcome to the forum.  Based on the information you provide, I'm not sure if your problem is software (Picture Package) or hardware (DCR-HC24e) related.

Are you using Picture Package to download your video via i.LINK to your computer ?      
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by somiadiscon » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 am

yes i m using i-Link so i mean the software which has only 8min download time i just want know why is that ?? but i can record more than 8min
somiadiscon
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:24 am

Can you burn video DVD's with Picture Package?  If not, then I can understand the 10-min download times if you are burning a video CD.    
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Camera Configuration