[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony Syber-shot 4.1 mega pixels DSC-S85 - problem with Memory Stick

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:43 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony Syber-shot 4.1 mega pixels DSC-S85 - problem with Memory Stick

Sony Syber-shot 4.1 mega pixels DSC-S85 - problem with Memory Stick

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony digital camera settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by WhiteSer » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Please give advice! HELLPPPP!fficeffice" />>>

I have Sony Syber-shot 4.1 mega pixels DSC-S85, which was working with Sony Memory Stick 128mb

Now, I bought new Sony Memory Stick with 2gb, and Camera gave me Memory Stick Error and no possibility to use it at all.

Is it possible to do some how to update and working with, or no? Who knows? Please, please!

WhiteSer
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:59 pm

WhiteSer,

Being that it's new, I assume that your new 2GB Memory Stick is a Pro, is that correct? If so, that is the problem, as the DSC-S85 will only accept standard Memory Sticks, not Pros or High Speed Pros. You will either need to get a larger standard Memory Stick or a newer camera.

A couple of things to keep in mind;
1. Be sure that the Memory Stick is fully inserted into your camera, otherwise this can also cause an error.
2. If the Memory Stick is a Duo, you will need to used the supplied adaptor.

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by WhiteSer » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:07 pm

Yes, really - 2GB Memory Stick is a Pro. Thanks any way - Ser
WhiteSer
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:27 pm

WhiteSer,

What is you next step? Are you going to exchange you Memory Stick Pro for a larger standard Memory Stick?

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Camera Configuration