[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Help! Sony TRV30 Flasher error

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:25 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Help! Sony TRV30 Flasher error

Help! Sony TRV30 Flasher error

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony digital camera settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by Pytchen » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:55 pm

I have a flasher error on my TRV30, Sony digital camera, please help me to fix it. the error is 91:01

Thanks
Pytchen
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by supamark » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:09 pm

This is a problem when there's condensation in the camera... or when the camera battery has been removed for some time. The flash capacitor has discharged and needs some time to recharge.

My suggestion is to leave the camera on for some time with the battery attached. When storing your camera... take time to buy a small dessicant pack (available in most hardware and electronics stores) for the bag to prevent condensation from building up when you dont use your camera. Hope this helps
supamark
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:03 pm

Pytchen,

This error means that a malfunction has occurred that you can't service. It looks like your camera may need service.

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Camera Configuration