[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - my sony handycam pc transfer

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:52 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - my sony handycam pc transfer

my sony handycam pc transfer

Installation questions, problems or simply a note. This forum is to discuss anything about installing your Sony cameras. Doesn't matter what television you use, if you need help about installation process, this is the right place.

Moderator: jttar

by H-2-0 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:46 am

m friend gave me his old sony handycam digital 8 dcr-trv265e i was wondering if anyone knows how to transfer videos and pictures thru my pc, i have the driver and installed it but im having a hard time trying to figure out how..the only thing i can do with that cam is watch the video with usb stream...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
H-2-0
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.  After the installation of the driver, you will need software to download the video from camera to your computer.  Roxio, Nero, Pinnacle Studio and Sony Vegas Pro are just some examples of programs that's available for download from the internet.       
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by H-2-0 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:42 am

hi and tnx..by the way i have nero...can you give me instructions on how to transfer it using nero??..tnx
H-2-0
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:28 pm

H-2-O,

Greetings and welcome.

If you have Nero 6 or Nero 7  I found a great tutorial on line on how to transfer the video and burn it to a DVD. You can also just save the file to your computer to view from there.
The directions are geared to using a camcorder that uses mini DVD's for the source but as long as you can interface the camcorder with the computer using a USB cable the same theory applies.

Click HERE for the tutorial.
I hope this helps.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Camera Installation