[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Camcorder Ratings

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:27 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Camcorder Ratings

Camcorder Ratings

Installation questions, problems or simply a note. This forum is to discuss anything about installing your Sony cameras. Doesn't matter what television you use, if you need help about installation process, this is the right place.

Moderator: jttar

by hsalf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm

I've been contemplating on buying a camcorder for quite some time now. Recently, as I was making some research, I found a site that has a list of camcorder ratings for a variety of products. What's cool about it is that the site contains expert reviews and it helped me a lot. Soon I'll be making the final selection and it give me confidence that I'll be choosing the right one.

hsalf
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by JohnHassen » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Hello Community,

Sony is one of the world's most recognized names in electronics, offering a number of different camcorders in a wide array of price ranges. Picking the right one for you is a decision that will require research and budget analysis. Here are some steps to get you started.

1. Assess your needs. Sony offers a wide range of camcorder models and prices, as well as a number of different recording formats.
2. Determine what you are willing to spend. Without a pre-set price range in mind, you run the risk of being seduced by flashy expensive camcorder models that the salesperson wants to sell you.
3. Research camcorders in your price range. Start out at the Sony site, where they showcase all of their products. Compare different Sony models in your price range. While Sony's sites will showcase the various features that each model brings, you will want to get an unbiased vantage point before making your decision.
4. Each camcorder will be rated and/or scored in various categories. Evaluate each model's rating according to your needs.
5. When you have made your decision, call around to local retailers and compare their prices with other prices you find online. Almost every electronics dealer stocks Sony products. You might find the best price online, or through Sony.

Best Regards,
John Hassen   

JohnHassen
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello John,

Thank you for a great guide line on purchasing a camcorder. Taking these steps will assure the right model for which camcorder suits your needs.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Camera Installation