[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - need help,Sony dcr-dvd 803

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:55 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - need help,Sony dcr-dvd 803

need help,Sony dcr-dvd 803

Installation questions, problems or simply a note. This forum is to discuss anything about installing your Sony cameras. Doesn't matter what television you use, if you need help about installation process, this is the right place.

Moderator: jttar

by piccopower » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:05 pm

I do not have the disk it came with to upload my videos to my computer....I went to sony support and downloaded the version for my computer. I tried to run the program after 40 min. of downloading time...it then stated sony pictures/utilities is not installed....so there another device i ned to install...the support tech only told me to download the version I needed....anyone have this cam andcan help me out....thank you please.
piccopower
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:47 am

Welcome to the forum.  If the only thing you are trying to do is upload video to your computer, then if your computer can read DVD-ROMs, file transfer is a snap......just drop the finalised disc in the DVD drive.  Or you can use the supplied USB cable to tranfer video to your computer.        
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by piccopower » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:22 pm

thank you for your welcoming....the disc in my camcorder is is smaller than a regular cd...but I'm gonna try it now and will post back....thank you please
piccopower
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by piccopower » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 pm

bummer man, I placed the mini dvd in the computer and... dvd rw drive (e)...
pops ups and then it gives blank dvd options.....I know it has video as we watched it lastnight on the camera.......am I doing something wrong?
piccopower
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:26 pm

piccopower,

Are you sure that you finalized the mini DVD disk with your camcorder before trying to play it on your computer or stand alone DVD player? Unfinalized it will play on your camcorder but not another DVD player.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Camera Installation