[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - TRv 530 WebCam

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:17 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - TRv 530 WebCam

TRv 530 WebCam

Installation questions, problems or simply a note. This forum is to discuss anything about installing your Sony cameras. Doesn't matter what television you use, if you need help about installation process, this is the right place.

Moderator: jttar

by richardebert » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:40 pm

I have an TRV 530 and a Dell inspiron 6000...I have have downloaded and installed the USB drivers for the XP MCE...The computer will recognize the camera in PC mode but not in camera mode...therefore I can not use this for a webcam...I called Sony support and they tell me it should work!!...they keep telling me to turn on USB Streaming on the camera...in MENU...so far I have not found that option on this camera...HELP!!!!!
RE
richardebert
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:11 am

Welcome to the forum.  I can see some references to usb streaming on the net, however the pdf manual for your camera has no mention of it.  Here is the link for the owners manual just in case you do not have one.

Maybe someone else can be of assistence because I'm not ready to slam Sony support just yet.   
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Camera Installation