[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Help with USB Cable for SONY DCR-HC32 Camera

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:19 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Help with USB Cable for SONY DCR-HC32 Camera

Help with USB Cable for SONY DCR-HC32 Camera

Installation questions, problems or simply a note. This forum is to discuss anything about installing your Sony cameras. Doesn't matter what television you use, if you need help about installation process, this is the right place.

Moderator: jttar

by aku_djinn » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:10 am

I am a first time user of this  very nice camera. Either we didn't get or we lost the USB cable that came with the camera. I have a mini USB cable for my other digital camera with the mini plug end but it doesn't match the USB slot on the cradle for the HC32. (ripping at hair). I went to the shop where I bought the camera to get a replacement cable and they don't have one. Am I right that SONY has their own little cable and where can I buy one?
aku_djinn
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by dontsleep33 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:53 pm

Good question I've been thinking about what will happen when I lose my usb cable for my HP camera.
No doubt it will be hard to find or expensive
dontsleep33
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by aku_djinn » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:04 am

OK I found it it's a USB A-Mini CBL.
aku_djinn
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by KCAir » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:03 pm

I try to keep all my documentation for the product I own in my personal file.  It won't help you find the USB cable... but it will help you find all your other documentation.

Sony MiniDV Camcorder | Model: DCR-HC32 - DCR-HC32 ilink by personafile | visit personafile.com

All the best,

KCAir
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

Return to Camera Installation