[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - KDF-42WE655 Video 7

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:49 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KDF-42WE655 Video 7

KDF-42WE655 Video 7

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony television settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by 3nips69 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi,

Had this TV for years now, so I'm not sure how complicated of an issue this poses since it's probably ancient by now. When I switch between my videos it only lets me go between Video 1, 5, and 7. I have no idea how to access this Video 7 and it's a big issue to me since it's got my HDMI in port. I don't know if I have to do something on a Menu screen somewhere on the TV itself or enter a code on the Remote that came with the TV, but I'm just looking to access this Video 7. Any help would be appreciated as I am very lost. Thanks
3nips69
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by 3nips69 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 pm

*Meant to say only lets me swtich between Videos 1, 5, and 6 sorry.
3nips69
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 am

Welcome to Agoraquest!  The solution is simple.  Somewhere in the past someone must have used the "Label Video Inputs" option described on p-113 of the Operating Instructions to "Skip" the input.  If you don't have the Operating Instructions, go to the "Setup" menu and select the toolbox.  You will find the "Label Video Inputs"option there.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by 3nips69 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Thank you so so much exactly what I was looking for really appreciate it.
3nips69
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Tue May 28, 2013 10:04 am

It was a pleasure to assist you!
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by Fonky » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:33 am

I don't know if I have to do something on a Menu screen somewhere on the TV itself or enter a code on the Remote that came with the TV, but I'm just looking to access this Video 7. Any help would be appreciated as I am very lost. Thanks
Our fantastic offers for free dumps and sas study guides prepare you well for the final exam and papers with great success of mcts
Fonky
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 pm

What is the purpose of your post?
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by Proost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:42 pm

"Label Video Inputs"? Could you please tell me more about this stuff, i'm new to sony. Help this label video inputs, more video to get?

Nur ein man mit hohen Idealen kann große Siege erringen. Die Ideale können ohne Talent jedoch nicht verwirklich werden, und das Talent kann ohne eine richtige Methode allein nichts ausrichten.
Proost
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Configuration