[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Service menu codes for KV-32DX150U UK model?

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:29 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Service menu codes for KV-32DX150U UK model?

Service menu codes for KV-32DX150U UK model?

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony television settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by Economics_count » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 am

Hi I'm a noob, and I really have searched for this, so please be gentle. I've got a couple of alignment problems which need sorting, and need to enter the service menu. Unfortunately in the move my hardcopy service manual seems to have been evaporated.

The Remote on this set is the original RM-933. I seem to remember the sequence involved holding down te tv-vcr-dvd selector for an extended period and then starting the set cold. The published suggestions using #5 and selecting up/down dont work.. - and they were different to the ones used on this set.

Does anybody remember the codes and sequence needed? Does anybody have a service manual which can be emailed to me?

Thanks.
Economics_count
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Economics_count » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 am

Bump....? Somebody?
Economics_count
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 am

Welcome to Agoraquest!  Evidently mbt_junkyard doesn't frequent this forum, because I know that he can help you.  Why don't you try posting in the "Television Troubleshooting" forum?  I know that he frequents that forum.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

Return to Television Configuration