[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - another ? about the 36xbr450

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:42 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - another ? about the 36xbr450

another ? about the 36xbr450

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony television settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by cc2247 » Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:21 am

Well I went with a 5-yr in-home warranty for about 200 bucks. I figure it is worth it since this thing is so heavy. You would not want to have to move this thing to a shop!
cc2247
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by claudio » Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:07 am

I totally agree with cc2247. Get the warranty. $189 is nothing when you think on much it would take to lift it and take it to a decent repair shop. Plus, you would easily pay more than $189 on one repair visit. I got the extended warranty just for piece of mind.

Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by ciper » Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:26 pm

Until your sony warant runs out use it. The store warranties are never as good, you will always get the run around. Only use them as a last resort. And i do suggest getting it. I assume you plan to keep the tv for a while so whats 190$ for piece of mind?
ciper
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by kuku202 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:03 am

I have heard mixed comments on this subject, at leat regarding the 36xbr400. I do not personally own this set myself but when at the store for a demo i swear i remember both inputs being 480p .
You can get score highest marks in dumps exam using and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals ccna wireless training.
kuku202
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Configuration