[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - KV-32CS70B Image sizing

Advanced search
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:19 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KV-32CS70B Image sizing

KV-32CS70B Image sizing

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony television settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your picture, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals.

Moderator: jttar

by ecelosia » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:48 am

Hello,

I have a TV sony KV-32CS70B.  There are several options for sizing the image on the set (4:3, 14:9, Zoom, Full and Large+)  Most of my TV channels (french and UK channels) are broadcasted in 4:3 format.  The Large + option is supposed to take a 4:3 frame and expand it to a 16:9 format.

Unfortunately, the top and bottom picture are always troncated and I need to move the picture either up or down, but always unable to fit the entire picture in the 16:9 format.

Is there a way that I can change some specific configuration parameters (hidden menu) or modify for example certain codes on the TV so that I can expand the picture to fit exactly in a 16:9 format when using the Large + option?

Thank you

Elio

ecelosia
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by dtimage » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:17 pm

there are many ways you can use to change image size, you can apply image zooming option or image resizing option to get  the image you want most.
dtimage
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Configuration