[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - LDM3210 MBD MRX1 cannot show HD

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:55 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - LDM3210 MBD MRX1 cannot show HD

LDM3210 MBD MRX1 cannot show HD

This forum addresses questions on any installation problems you might encounter with your Sony television (i.e. How to install, what wires go where, etc.)

Moderator: jttar

by ahac69 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:25 am

I've got a LDM3210 with MBD MRX1 box. The manual claims it is HD compatible but I cannot get a HD signal on it. I've gone from Virgin Tivo HDMI through HDFury1 to VGA but get blank screen.
Tried same with HD to Component Converter but again blank screen.
I know the Fury works as it worked first time on a HD Technika TV through its VGA port.
Is there something I need to do to get the TV to show the higher res image.
Is there a hidden emenu where I can tell the TV to accept the higher res or shhould it just do it.
Any help would be appreciated.
ahac69
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by ahac69 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:25 am

Further information. This tv is also known as kdl l32mrx1 and has native resolution of 1268x768.
I went from pc to tv through vga at 1268x768 and it was fine. Tried at 1268x720 and no picture. This indicates according to Fury that the tv will not work with a Fury. Why doesn't the tv upscale the 720 signal. I thought it would be able to recieve a signal at a lower resolution than it is capable of.
ahac69
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Installation