[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - KDL-40NX700 error meesage while trying to configure Wi-Fi....

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:49 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KDL-40NX700 error meesage while trying to configure Wi-Fi....

KDL-40NX700 error meesage while trying to configure Wi-Fi....

This forum addresses questions on any installation problems you might encounter with your Sony television (i.e. How to install, what wires go where, etc.)

Moderator: jttar

by Dukeharding » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:10 pm

I've had the TV for about 2 weeks. The internet connection worked fine, until I purchased a BDPS360 Blu Ray player, BOSA TVEE M20BK SOund Bar, and hooked them up.

I no longer can connect to the internet (Netflix, YouTube, etc.). When I run the Network diagnostics on the TV, I receive a message that the network is OK.

When I go to "Internet Content" and  "refresh internet content", I receive "Internet failed while connecting, a network error has occurred <1106>, please try again later".

I'm running an iMac OSX 10.4.11, have an HP notebook hooked up to the wireless, without a problem.

I'm using Comcast Broadband for internet access....
Is it the TV, the DVD player, or Comcast's connection?

What puzzles me: the internet connection was working until I hooked up the Blu Ray player, and Sound Bar???

I found this site accidently, surfing for a solution.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

DH
Dukeharding
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome to Agoraquest!  Did you connect your BDPS360 to the internet in addition to the TV?  Have you exceeded the maximum number of wireless connections allowed to your router?  Are you using more that one router?  A table listing all of your network connections might help us.

Device      Cable/Wireless      To

I can tell you that your problem isn't your Comcast broadband connection.  I suspect that the problem is with your router(s).
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by Dukeharding » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 am

I disconnected my HDDVR, and DVD player, still could not connect to the network. I reconnected the 2 devices....accidentally unplugged the TV while it was on...I plugged the TV in, turned the TV back on.

tried to access the network, and received an error code <2152>...had to reset the Network connection, and the internet function is working.

I'm pretty new at all this....My 15 yr. old Sony Trinitron dies a few weeks ago. I never had a problem with Sony...so I stayed with the company. I love the NX700. Cost $1450. great TV.

Thanks for the help. If I have any problems I know where to come.

DH
Dukeharding
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Pitbul » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:47 pm

if either of these were not working in my tv what symptoms would I get
cheers Patsy, ive got pinky red line going right across top of pic any help please
You can check out our latest and written by our to help you pass passguide.You can also purchase Our is simply excellent in quality.
Pitbul
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Installation