- Sony VR patent points to a pricier but wireless PSVR2
- Welcome to the new Redesigned Agoraquest
- AirAsia’s Premium Flatbed passengers can now block out the noise with Sony headphones
- Tips for Hosting a Conference with Live Streaming
- Sony the Clear Winner Should Gaming Liberalization Succeed in Japan
- From Sony to Apple: Breaking down the options for cord-cutters
- Make Your Meeting Mobile Friendly
- 12 Incredibly Useful Settings and Features that Set Video Conferencing Apart from Video Chat
- Details on Sony prices 2015 4K and Android TVs
- Sony brings a huge update to PS4 tomorrow
- Sony reveals two new 4K TVs: S90B-65 and S90B-75
Below are the latest Industry wide events related to Sony Products.
- This event has passed.
International Consumer Electronic Show
January 6, 2015 - January 9, 2015
The International CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Held in Las Vegas every year, it has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for more than 40 years—the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
CES showcases more than 3,200 exhibitors, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 sessions; and more than 152,000 attendees from more than 150 countries.
And because it is owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the technology trade association representing the $208 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry’s most relevant issues are addressed.